Instructions on Flappy Bird!
1. Create a new project and set a new background.
2. Make an actor to play the game and set the initial position.
3. Add a new variable to the actor - Speed.
4. Allow the user to move the actor with the spacebar.
5. Add animation to the movement for the actor.
6. Import the top and bottom pipes, and make clones of these new actors.
7. Add movement to the top pipes (part 1).
8. Add movement to the top pipes (part 2).
9. Add movement to the bottom pipes (part 1).
10. Add movement to the bottom pipes (part 2).
11. Stop the game if the actor hits the top, bottom, or a pipe.
12. Keep track of your score.